Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

This has been a very full week with many opportunities to remember what is important and reflect on the abundance in my life.

Tuesday I was driving alone on a slick road, and what could have been a bad, was only a skid into a snowbank.  After a good neighbor pulled me out I was able to drive away, no damage to the car. Wednesday, I got to stay home for the day and did a lot of playing in the kitchen.  Thursday brought the completion of a project and Friday some rest. Saturday brought clean bathroom and floors.

I was also blessed by a couple friends who helped with GBaby this week as I worked on some projects that went much quicker without my 'little helper'.

This afternoon we get to have some family time as a predicted winter storm heads our way.

As I remember all that fills my life with goodness, I'm also remember and praying for those in Haiti.  We've done what we can and now we pray and hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment