Friday, March 12, 2010

Freezer Friday

freezerfridaysmWe have had another great week of meals, although I have to admit that I miss cooking - although I've still been baking which gives me a bit of a culinary outlet.  We were out of the house for two dinners this week.  Here's what has graced our table from the freeze.  Hope it gives  you some great ideas for menu planning.

Shepherd's Pie with Cheddar Garlic Smashers

Tacos - I pulled tortillas, taco meat and black beans from the freezer and paired them with salsa, lettuce and grated cheese for a dinner of tacos.  I had the leftovers later this week as a taco salad.  Good stuff!

Meatloaf & Garlic Cheddar Mashed Potatoes - a hearty meat and potatoes dinner right from the freezer.  We added some broccoli, also from the freezer, and had a fairly rounded dinner.

Lasagna - Saturday we will be hosting some friends for lunch so I pulled a couple of the frozen Lasagnas out and will add a veggie, fresh bread and cake.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the delicious lunch! Now I'll quiz John to see if he remembers the name of that cookbook. :)
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete