Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflower Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week.

Returning from travels often brings a flurry of chaos as one tries to regain their footing on the path to a normal routine.  This week was no different.  However, among the chaos, there were moments of joy and brightness that make me remember how blessed I am.

Spring is slowly creeping up the East coast. Snow is melting as the sunshine warms the air.  I even saw the first signs of fuzzy buds on my magnolia tree this morning!  It brings the anticipation of the full bloom that will come within a few weeks.

gwalkGBaby continues to work on her walking, although the terrain here at home is a bit rougher and the air a bit cooler than last weeks walks, she still loves to be outside.

I am thankful for library networks and bread books. For audio books and websites.  I am thankful for generous grants and bills paid. I am thankful for study times with friends.  I am thankful for full nights of sleep.

May you find a moment to think of the things that have brightened your week.

"Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light." (James 1:16) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment