Monday, March 29, 2010

Life in Fast Forward

March is wrapping up and I find myself again, wondering where the time went.  My days have been full of a 14-month-old and husband and all that is involved in caring for and feeding said family.  Budgeting, bills, shopping and home projects seem endless at times.  Days were warmer, which turned energy towards outside chores.  Our local Relay for Life is drawing near which adds in some web-maintenance and work with that planning committee.   I'm working on getting ready for my summer craft fairs and preparing the inventory necessary for those events.

I have dreams of all sorts of blog entries in my head that have yet to make it to the screen - but hang in there - I have the photos and notes and they will make it to your screen.  This week is promising to hold gardening time, family time, great food and sunshine.  What's not to like about that!

I hope to spend some time this week, slowing down a bit and focusing on my goals for April.  I have one nagging in the back of my mind that I'm trying to avoid because I want to be outside playing and gardening or baking, or taking "me-time" after GBaby goes to bed, or doing just about anything else besides that thing that needs to be done.  I think I'm going to have to give myself a kick in the pants and get into gear and take on one area of my life (maybe 2) that are such a challenge.  Stay tuned for that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment