Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflower Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

In the fragmented nature of my morning and my mind, here are a few things that I found myself thankful for this week:

:: Warm breeze to dry my clothes

:: Rhubarb and asparagus ready to pick in the garden

:: That the local Relay for Life that I'm working with has more people involved this year than ever before - putting their time and energy into supporting those fighting cancer and researchers looking for cures!

:: The stomach bug that visited our house this week was only a 24 hour bug

::  I have had a productive cooking weekend

:: I have been able to jettison some unnecessary supplies from my candle shop through eBay.

:: The first meal of the summer on the porch

:: Smoothies

:: Dandelions (I know, most hate them in their yards, but they do look really cool against the fields of spring green.)

:: Rainy days when rest is needed most

:: Audiobooks

:: Loving support of family

It has been a good week.  I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!  Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment