Sunday, May 16, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

Another full week in my life, filled with joy.

We celebrated another victory in my cancer fight: a clear PET scan with no signs of cancer.  I got a day of uninterrupted work time - so productive!  My garden veggies survived the deep frost this week.

We were able to spend the weekend with family. GBaby was a great traveler and slept well during our visit.  We were entertained watching family friends interact and dote on our daughter and our daughter entertain them as well!  Such fun!

GBaby is getting better and better at communicating, adding words and signs to her stash.  (We've been using sign language for key words with her since she was about six months old).  Although she is getting up earlier and earlier as the days get longer, she has been a true joy to be around as she continues to learn and explore her world around her.

I picked up another baby-gate this week which has expanded the area I can work in the house (namely my candle workroom) while keeping an eye on the ever busy GBaby.    I've only had it a week and it is already worth it's weight in gold!

It has been a full week.  I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!  Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment