Sunday, May 30, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This week I saw great progress in my garden.  I love seeing new growth and fruit and vegetables forming.  I had a great time at the Bainbridge market on Saturday and am looking forward to my summer craft fairs.

Our weather has been postcard perfect summer weather: cool mornings and warm afternoons. I found some extra money in one of our bank accounts which has gone to a couple of items we'd been saving.

Time with family is always invaluable and such a blessing.

Other highlights of the week: HandyMan made pie with fresh peaches topped with homemade ice cream.  GBaby smiles and giggles. Late night laughter.  Conversations on life. Cool evenings on the back porch. Fresh asparagus and broccoli.


I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!  Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment