Sunday, May 23, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This was a very full week.   I am thankful that GBaby cooperated while HandyMan was out of town.  Also, during said absence, I was able to get the lower portion of the walls of our bedroom painted.  I'm thankful for all the new signs that GBaby is using.

I'm thankful that HandyMan had safe travels and once he gets home this afternoon we get him for a day before he plunges into another crazy week.  I'm thankful for sales on meat, for productive days of running errands with a mostly compliant toddler.

I'm so happy that we have had lots of sun this past week.  Afternoons spent playing in the water and dirt with GBaby are quite fun!  We picked our first broccoli.  I'm happy for this afternoon's clouds that will hopefully make for a great nap!

How was your week?

I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!  Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment