Thursday, September 23, 2010

Garden Neglected

In the craziness that has become my September, my garden has become sorely neglected.  Life has moved into fall activities of craft fairs, soccer, and "school year" activities like library groups.  Gardening has taken the back seat - the very back seat.

Nonetheless, my garden continues to produce.  After a couple days away for the weekend, I came back to find my green beans falling over themselves-loaded with fresh green beans!  I also had more pumpkins, butternut squashes, a few stray tomatoes, peppers and zucchini - and my first yellow squash of the year!

9-22 garden

How is your gardening season wrapping up?

This post is linked up at An Oregon Cottage's Tuesday Garden Party

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this year you will have lots of green beans the candle thing must have worked.

    ReplyDelete