Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Sunshine - Fall Weather & Craft Fairs

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This has been a full week.  My garden is giving us a ton of late green beans, for which I am very excited.  We've had some great weather and playing outside with GBaby is so much fun.  On Wednesday I got a morning away to do some shopping by myself!  I now have comfier jeans (yay!)

Saturday was the Green Apple Festival and the candles and I got to spend the day outside on gorgeous fall day.  Sales were steady all day and and the end of the day, by all indicators, it was a great success.  Given that we've seen rain in some form or another the last two years for this show, the the sunny fall day was a much appreciate blessing.

This week I've also been blessed by friends who have helped care for GBaby as mine and HandyMan's work schedules collided.  This time of the year is busy for everyone and I do not take for granted the time friends "loan" us when they care for my daughter.

We've had a great week.  I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment