Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sunday Sunshine

sunflowerPracticing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

It has been a full week.  I'm thankful for a new job and the challenges and interactions it brings.  I have great friends who have shared their time with me this week to help keep Gimpy GBaby amused.  I'm thankful for meals from the freezer which require minimal prep and Carmel Apple Bars (this recipe is coming and well worth trying!)

I'm glad to have been able to spend time with extended family as my parents, GBaby and I gathered at my brother's house this weekend.    I also discovered a local MOPs group that is going to be a wonderful addition to my calendar!

I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!


Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment