Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday Sunshine - Sprinkles of Fall

Practicing contentment by remembering the graces of the week and practicing gratitude by giving.

This has been a week of the unexpected.  I'm thankful that GBaby was a trooper through ER, doctors and x-rays.  Thankful that she's been in relatively good spirits since.

I picked my first pumpkins and winter squash this week and am working on drying my first batch of apple bits.  True signs that fall really is right around the corner.

Today is a lazy, rainy day and I'm trying to squelch the little voice reminding me of my ever expanding to-do list.  We'll see who wins.

I hope you can look back, and forward, to find the joy dotting your story!

Every desirable and beneficial gift comes out of heaven. The gifts are rivers of light cascading down from the Father of Light.” (James 1:16 -The Message) May the light of the Father brighten your week!

3 comments:

  1. I say burn the to-do list! Thanks for dinner last night! Had a great time.
    Jennifer

    PS Tell Handyman that the gremlins followed us home and woke Michael up at 2am. :-}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doh! I was afraid of that! We should have sent them home with Anti-gremlin sticks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I was having the same thoughs, but it was no real biggie. Maggie was up half the night anyway, and it doesn't seem to have continued past the one night. Guess the gremlins couldn't stand the mess. :)

    ReplyDelete