Saturday, January 5, 2013

A Blog Morph

For the new year my friend Jenny had a genius idea.  I liked it so I'm borrowing it.  I am not at a place in life to be experimenting with recipes: I barely have time for the tried and true.  Occasionally I have an insightful child rearing moment, but it's mostly just chuckling at their antics.  Life with my little ones is flying by and since I can't remember what I had for lunch yesterday (did I have lunch yesterday?) I fear many of the little moments with my children will be lost in the abyss of late night feedings and mountains of diapers. 

I recently "hired" another "assistant" in the form of a smartphone. It will make life easier to snap a photo, write a note and post.  Someday I'll be able to scroll through and chuckle again, and the pictures will be in one place when it's time to make the slide show for some major life event.

So I'm off to the mundane.  Making laundry soap, doing dishes and laundry, changing diapers and being Mama to the GGirl and MMan and wife to HandyMan.

No comments:

Post a Comment