Saturday, January 12, 2013

Not Sleeping

In five years when we are trying to figure out when MMan started sleeping through the night, I will have this post to remind me that it was most certainly not at six-and-a-half months.

In bed at 7:30pm, up at 8:19pm. Only really one more nap tagged onto a long day.

In bed again by 9:00pm.  Awake at 1:03am for a snack.  Back in bed by 1:14am.

Awake at 3:02am.  Diaper, wallow Mama, snuggle, fall asleep,  wake up on transfer.  Repeat last three steps.  Repeat again.  Back in bed at 3:48am.

Happy squeels from the crib. It's just barely light out.  By the time the happy play turned impatient and I got my glasses on: 6:59 am.

Time continue the day.

(I still can't really remember when GGirl started sleeping all night but at almost 4, she's usually good for 11-13 hours a night.)

No comments:

Post a Comment