Monday, January 14, 2013

Fact: The Sun Is Out

I want to use this space honestly, but on the rough days I don't want to fill it with complaining and whining.  So I'm just going to stick with the facts.
Fact #1: HandyMan is still getting over whatever bug knocked him out for the weekend.
Fact #2: I am still recovering from a concussion.
Fact #3: MMan is cutting teeth and not sleeping more than 5 hours at a time.
Fact #4:  GGirl is perfectly healthy and has more energy than the rest of us combined.
Fact #5: The sun is out and it is relatively warm (40*).



So, in the face of feeling cranky, I bundled MMan up and we went for a short walk. The same strech of road I paced while trying to get MMan to join us last summer.  I walked in squishy mud and wished spring was closer, but know that this January thaw was just a tease.  But for a brief few minutes today, I embraced the sun shine, I saw blue sky and a glimpse of spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment