Wednesday, January 16, 2013

End of the January Thaw

This morning we woke up to snow.  The January thaw and taking walks in sweatshirts weather is officially over.  
I was supposed to drive to a town 45 minutes away to man hours at Made In Chenango, a craft co-op where I sell my candles.  The policy is that if that town's school district is closed for weather, we don't have to try to make it in to open the store.  Every district that I would have to drive through between my house and the store was closed.  I called in anyway and they were gracious enough to let me off the hook. 
So I worked from home.  I have two companies that I do administrative work for and today I had planned on getting caught up on a bunch of projects that had been piling up over the last few days.  So, armed with cocoa and cookies, I retreated to my "corner office" and got work done.  And since I was at home, I got to take in some of the winter sights around our yard as GGirl and HandyMan ventured out for projects outside this morning: 


No comments:

Post a Comment